About the Journal
Focus and Scope
LINGUA: Journal of Language, Literature and Teaching invites original papers of research articles or reviews in the fields of
- Language, Literature, and Linguistics
- Culture studies
- Translation studies
- Language teaching
- Language curriculum and pedagogy
- Language teaching methodology
- Language testing and assessment
- Research in language and teaching
- Language teaching material development
Papers can be written in both Indinesian and English with the length between 4,000 to 6,500 words, typed in a single space, with the margins 3cm of left-right-top-bottom. Papers can be sent to the email: email@example.com or online submission to: Http://lingua.pusatbahasa.or.id
Peer Review Process
To hold publication core values and adherence to accepted publication ethics, LINGUA employs the double-blinded peer-review process for all articles. The purpose is to validate the integrity and novelty of the research work.
Authors must confirm the following that:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript are acknowledged;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of the journal are expected to evaluate a manuscript for critical analysis, comparative analysis and most importantly for integrity and novelty of the research work.
Therefore, reviewers must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the article regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript
- must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors of the journal must confirm the following:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed;
- Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Prior to review by the board of editor, each paper is screened by the Member of the Editorial Board to check its suitability for favour of publication. If it can be considered for publication than the Corresponding Author will receive a notification of peer-review process. All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or qualified outside reviewers. This is done within the shortest given time. The journal strives to return reviewers’ comments to authors within 3 weeks. The editorial board re-review manuscripts that are accepted until they are revised. Papers will be published one to two months after acceptance.
Upon the completion of the review process, an article will receive an evaluation result as follows:
Accepted with minor revision
Accepted with major revision
LINGUA is published biannually every year in the months of March and September.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
LINGUA: Journal of Language, Literature and Teaching is archived on Pusat Data dan Infromasi Ilmiah (PDII) Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI)- Republic of Indonesia.
Fees and Charges
LINGUA applies a plagiarims software of checkforplagiarism.net to screen any article submitted to this journal. Originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. All articles submitted to the LINGUA: Journal of Language, Literature and Teaching shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission.
Lingua on UICM-UNBAR
LINGUA was firstly published in 2004 for printed version and published in both printed and online versions since March 2015. Http://lingua.pusatbahasa.or.id Email: firstname.lastname@example.org